COVID and Annapolis Family Acupuncture:
AFA has taken several steps in accordance with and beyond the CDC and MD Department of Health in order to protect patients from the spread of COVID-19. We ask that you review these guidelines and adjustments.
1. Please kindly wait in your car until your appointment time in order to avoid people in our waiting rooms unnecessarily.
2. Please wash your hands upon entering the clinic either at the community sink or in the bathroom.
3. Treatment rooms are equipped with a special air filter with built-in UV light that kills 99.7% of germs in the air.
4. Treatment tables are now lined with a plastic covering.
5. As always, sheets are changed after every patient. Before reuse, sheets undergo a sanitization cycle in our dryer.
6. Lights, door handles and other surfaces are sprayed throughout the day with bleach cleaning solution.
7. Our lift handle trashcans have been replaced with foot pedal trashcans.
8. Hand sanitizer is available in every room.
9. We ask all patients to wear a mask while in the waiting room before entering the treatment rooms.
10. Every patient undergoes a COVID screening to ensure they are not developing COVID symptoms before treatment.
11. Our practitioners wear a mask all day for yours and their own safety. If you have been vaccinated, you are invited to remove your mask if you prefer. If you forget your mask, they are available for purchase for $1.
12. As always, our doctors continue to wash their hands before and after every treatment.
14. Call buttons are now in water bags in order to allow for sanitization and washing between treatments.